The Kimel Group
The team at Kimel offer a holistic solution for the autistic and neurodivergent community, employers, schools & statutory authorities.
- Providing supported employment for the autism & neurodivergent community, a stepping-stone training experience and transitioning our young people into employment.
- Provide supported life skills training for the autism & neurodivergent community.
- “Pay It Forward” programme to help local charities to alleviate food poverty.
- To provide tailored and appropriate stepping stone training for our young neurodivergent team members.
- Identify potential employers, skills advice and transition into employment
- Empower our young people to independence and raise awareness of challenges.
- Serve great coffee
- Charity division being established to support participants on our courses
- Grants awarded on application to those unable to access local or statutory authority funding
- Currently (April 2022) awaiting Charities Commission registration
- Independent group of trustees to ensure fairness and compliance
The Kimel Foundation
— In memory of Howard Kimel
The Kimel Foundation has been set up in memory of a dear friend and an inspirational man Howard Kimel.
He was a very successful businessman who believed in giving people opportunities.
He invested generously in people he believed in with nothing in it for himself apart from the knowledge that he was helping people succeed that otherwise wouldn’t have been given the opportunity. He thrived on helping people and watching their business grow.